The iTel A33 is a very basic featured packed, yet affordable smartphone from iTel. The device is similar to the iTel A16 Plus, except for the presence of a rear fingerprint scanner, which iTel claims can perform 8 functions on the smartphone.
Specification wise, the device features a 5-inch display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo: Go Edition). Powering the device is a Quad core, 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580A processor paired with 1 GB of RAM and an expandable 8GB internal storage.
The camera department includes a 5 MP main camera and a 2 MP front facing shooter, with a single LED flash on both side. You get a 2200 mAh battery, support for dual 3G SIMs, Bluetooth 4.0 and the aforementioned Android 8.1 (Oroe, Go Edition).
iTel A33 Key Specification / Features
- Network: 3G – Yes, 3G – Yes , 4G – No
- Operating System: Android 8.1, Oreo (GO Edition)
- Processor / GPU: 1.3 GHz Quad core Cortex A53 / Mali 400 MP2
- Display / Resolution: 5.0 Inches / 1440 x 720 pixels
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal / External Memory: 16 GB / Expandable by up to 32 GB (Uses a dedicated Slot)
- Camera: Back / Rear 5 MP, Front 2 MP
- Battery Capacity: 2200 mAh Li-Po Removable
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer,Proximity, Light, Compass
- Additional Features: Fingerprint Unlock, Face Unlock